Monday, March 27, 2006

Food/Exercise log - March 27th

I've been doing this for a long time (since January 7th, in fact), but I figure I might as well start sharing. I'm not doing as well with the recipe posting as I could, but this *does* get updated every day.

Breakfast:
- oatmeal with walnuts, flax seeds, raisins and soy milk
- orange juice w/ calcium

Lunch:
- chipotle-kissed adzuki bean-sweet potato-tempeh chili
- apple
- baked pita chips

Snacks:
- green tea (3 cups)
- sliced roasted almonds

Dinner:
- scrambled tofu & mushrooms *
- tempeh 'bacon'
- whole wheat toast w/ organic jam
- orange juice w/ calcium

Exercise: 30 minutes yoga (Crunch Candlelight Yoga), 35 minutes weight-lifting (10/15/20 lb sets)

Total Exercise for March: 1220 minutes

---------------------------------

* I made this pretty much by the book, although I'd probably use less spices if I made it again. They overwhelmed the mellowness of the tofu somewhat. I sprayed tempeh bacon with canola oil and baked it for 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees.